Due to the ongoing concerns regarding Covid-19 the decision on when to return to normal public running days has been postponed. It is unfortunate but is done with the best concerns for everyone’s safety. We have however, come up with an option to make the club facilities available to small groups for family celebrations and functions. If you want to know more about this option just email your contact details to email@example.com. We do hope to return to normal running as soon as possible. Stay safe.